POWTECH India 2020
Conference will feature a 3-day Technical Programme. The program will be devoted to all aspects of Processing, Analysis and Handling of Powder & Bulk Solids, including particle formation processes, particle characterisation and measurement methods and equipment, processes such as agglomeration, compaction and coating, formulation and performance of products, and applications of particles of any kind.
The call is on for papers on the state-of-the-art development in this area.
We welcome contributions from researchers in universities, industrial companies and other research organizations. Contributions covering all aspects of particle science and applications are welcome.
Subjects of interest can include:
- Handling and Flow of Particulate Systems
- Mechanics of Particulate Solids
- Particle and Bulk Powder Characterization
- Particle Design and Functionalization
- Particle Technology for Pharmaceuticals
- Life and Food Science
- Formation and Synthesis of Particles
- Agglomeration and Granulation
- Classification and Separation
- Particle Technology for Energy Systems
- Particles from Renewable Materials
- Particles for Additive Manufacturing
- Modelling and Simulation
- Characterization of Particles
- Applications of Particle Technology
- Bulk Ports
- Belt Conveying
- Dust Emission Control
- Pneumatic Conveying
- Bulk Material Properties or any other related topic
- Measurement & Control
- Plant Design
Submission of 800 words abstract: 31st March, 2020
Notification of Acceptance: 31st May, 2020
Receipt of final manuscripts: 30th June, 2020
The official language of the Conference is English. Papers should be submitted for consideration only if you intend to present the paper personally in India. The abstract should include a clear description of the salient concept of the work. Please add the author’s name, address, affiliations, contact numbers and biographical details.